Elemental Touch (Spell)
- School: Universal
- Elemental School: air 2, earth 2, fire 2, water 2
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bit of the chosen element: earth, water, air, or fire, in a runed bottle, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: see text
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: No
- Upon activating this fell magic, elemental energy infuses your hands. Your hands and fingers glow and smoke, the color being appropriate to the damage type you have chosen. This fierce glow illuminates your space and all spaces within ten feet of your space with bright light, which negates your ability to use the Stealth skill, but also pierces many forms of Concealment on your enemies.
- Choose an energy type: Acid (energy, common), Cold (energy, common), lightning (energy, common), or Fire (energy, common). You gain a melee Touch Attack causing (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of that energy type. You may use this touch attack as a standard action, or you may make unarmed attacks as detailed below.
- While under the effects of this magic, you may also change the damage of your unarmed melee attacks to deal energy damage when you attack with your hands using an unarmed strike, claw attacks, or bite attacks. This change in damage type can be used in Mutagen form, for example.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.