Endure Elements, Communal (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 3, Cleric 2, Druid 2, Paladin 2, Ranger 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Endure Elements (Spell), except you grant protection to several creatures touched during casting, as described above.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.