Endure Elements (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Abjuration
- Domain: sun 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: one target creature, Creature Touched
- Target or Area: creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A creature protected by Endure Elements suffers no harm (non-lethal environmental damage) from being in a hot or cold environment. It can exist comfortably on the Prime Material Plane in conditions between -50 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit without having to make saving throws. The creature's equipment is likewise protected.
- Endure Elements doesn't provide any protection from Fire or Cold Damage, nor does it protect against other environmental hazards such as smoke, lack of air, and so forth.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.