Enlarge Person (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Transmutation
- Domain: strength 1
- Subdomain: growth 1
- Bloodline: aberrant 1, boreal 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of powdered iron and silver, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: One Humanoid creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell causes instant growth of a Humanoid creature, doubling its height and multiplying its weight by 8. This increase changes the creature's size category to the next larger one (typically from Medium to Large). The target gains a +1 Arcane bonus on attack rolls and AC.
- A Humanoid creature whose size increases to Large has a space of 10 feet and a natural reach of 10 feet. This spell does not change the target's speed.
- If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the spell fails. This spell cannot be used to crush a creature by increasing its size.
- All equipment worn or carried by a creature is similarly enlarged by the spell. Melee weapons affected by this spell deal more damage up to the maximum allowed for size Large (see Table: Weapon Damage by Weapon Size). Other magical properties are not affected by this spell. Any Enlarged item that leaves an enlarged creature's possession (including a projectile or thrown weapon) returns to its normal size at the end of the creature's turn. This means that thrown and projectile weapons deal their increased damage. Magical properties of enlarged items are not increased by this spell.
- Multiple magical effects that increase size do not stack.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.