Envious Urge (Spell)
- Level: Bard 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Enchantment (compulsion)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A small piece of hard candy, molded with a sigil, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 caster levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You eat a bit of candy, mumbling delicious appreciations around your treat, the half-sounds freighted with magical power. At the culmination of your enjoyment, you fill creatures you choose with feelings of seething envy. Affected targets feel their volition destroyed by the insane longing for whatever delicious tidbit the caster is devouring in such a succulent fashion, suffering (Circle 6 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 16d6+32 at character level 16) of squamous (physical, rare) damage and suffering the Withered condition, as they cannot muster the will to put their full effort into anything except their diabolical longing for whatever it is that the caster has, and they do not.
- If the targets make a successful saving throw as described above, then the damage is reduced by half, but the condition changes from Withered to the far more aggressive Antagonized condition.
- Best to enjoy that sweet on the run....