Expeditious Retreat (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Enchantment
- Subdomain: azata (chaos, good) 1, exploration 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell increases your Walk speed by 20 feet, plus 10 feet per 10 full character levels (i.e. 30 feet at levels 10+, 40 feet at levels 20+, and 50 feet at levels 30+). This adjustment is treated as an Arcane Bonus. There is no effect on other modes of movement, such as burrow, climb, fly, or swim. As with any effect that increases your speed, this spell affects your jumping distance (see the Acrobatics skill).
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.