- Level: Bard 6, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Necromancy
- Subdomain: curse 6
- Bloodline: abyssal 6, accursed 6
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A preserved eye, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 caster levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), must be within 30 feet of each other
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw:
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You snarl the short, ugly sounds of this spell in an aggressive tone, first pointing at your victims, then biting savagely into the preserved eye you hold. It bursts messily, and your victims suffer....
- This spell inflicts (Circle 6 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 16d6+32 at character level 16) of rugosic (physical, uncommon) on its victims, as their core ability to sense the world is assaulted directly. Even worse, all victims suffer the dazzled condition. A saving throw as defined above is allowed for half damage, but the dazzled condition is inflicted regardless of save.