Feast on Fear (Spell)
- Level: Bard 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one or more living creatures (see text)
- Duration: 1 rnd/lvl
- Saving Throw: FORT negates
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Each round, as a standard action, you can target a single living creature of up to 9 HD and strike it with terrifying waves of power. If the target fails its saving throw, it becomes panicked for 1d4 rounds, and you gain 5 temporary hit points (which disappear after 1 hour). After the panic ends, the creature remains shaken for 10 minutes per caster level, and it automatically becomes panicked again if it comes within sight of you during that time.
- These temporary hit points stack if they come from different creatures.