- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Enchantment
- Bloodline: aberrant 5, accursed 5
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A handful of clay, crystal, or glass spheres, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The loose, meandering phrases of this spell sound like the babblings of an infant...and that is what the magic evoked does to its target.
- The target creature chosen suffers (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) of psychic (energy, uncommon), along with 2d6 of Ability Drain to both their Intelligence and Charisma scores. Affected creatures are allowed a saving throw as described above to take half damage and only half the Drain amount.
- If the target has either or both of their Intelligence or Charisma reduced to 1 by this Drain and survives the damage inflicted, then the affected creature is unable to use Intelligence- or Charisma-based skills, use spell-like abilities, understand language, or communicate coherently. Still, it knows who its friends are and can follow them and even protect them.
- The subject remains in this state until killed, or a Heal (Spell), Wish, Limited (Spell), Miracle (Spell), or Wish (Spell) is used to cancel the effect of the Feeblemind. A creature that can use spell-like abilities takes a -2 Arcane penalty on its saving throw against this spell.