Final Sacrifice (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A spiked collar with etched runes on the inside, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, one summoned creature within range
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You disrupt the conjuring energies within a summoned creature, either one you have summoned yourself, or any other summoned creature in the encounter. This disruption causes the target creature to violently explode, ending its existence on the current Plane, and removing it from the encounter. The target may make a saving throw as defined above to negate this effect. If it is a creature you have summoned, you may cause it to fail the save automatically.
- If the target fails its save, it is immediately slain and explodes violently, inflicting (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of Obliteration (physical, rare) damage to all creatures within 20 feet of the target, plus an additional 10 feet per 15 character levels of the caster (dropping fractions; e.g. 30 feet at 15th, and 40 feet at 30th). Creatures caught in this explosion may make a Reflex saving throw, with the same Save DC as defined above, to take half damage.