Finger of Death (Spell)
- Level: Druid 8, Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call down dark forces upon your victim, your voice low and menacing as you lay out your indictment, your finger an accusing lance of destruction.
- This spell instantly delivers (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) of necrotic (energy, uncommon) damage. If the target's saving throw succeeds, it instead takes half damage. The subject might die from damage even if it succeeds on its saving throw.
- This spell is not a ray, and no to-hit roll is required.