Fire Storm (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 8
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), with exceptions(see below), in a 40 foot radius burst (a 17 by 17 square space).
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- When a Fire Storm spell is cast, choose a square within range to which you have line of sight and line of effect. That square and all squares within forty feet of that square erupt in raging flames. The whole area is shot through with sheets of roaring flame to a height of fifty feet, assuming their is enough height to clear the flames. Other wise, the flames conform to the space available to them.
- The raging flames do not harm natural vegetation, ground cover, or any Plant Creatures in the area that you wish to exclude from damage. Any other creature within the area takes (Circle 7 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 20d6+40 at character level 20) points of fire (energy, common) damage, and gain the Burned condition, inflicting fire damage. Creatures are allowed a save as above for half damage and to negate the Burned condition.