- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: S, M (a tiny, metal hammer, worth 1 gp)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 15 caster levels (drop fractions; max 3 at level 30), no two of which may be further than 30 feet apart.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The mighty Foehammer spell is completely non-verbal, such that when written in a spellbook it is illustrated with pages of finely detailed drawings of the deceptively simple but extremely powerful gestures required.
- Upon completing the powerful, driving motions of the spell, the caster chooses a target or targets as detailed above, and with the final smashing gesture, drives a wave of empowering force upon them. This magical energy swells and drives forth as a mere ripple in reality, the very fabric of existence woven into a mighty hammering strike.
- All targets afflicted by this spell take (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) of force (energy, uncommon) damage.
- The targets chosen may make a Fortitude save against the DC above to take only half damage.