Condition Severity: Strong
Your senses have become badly mixed up, causing you to hear colors, and feel smells.
- At the start of your turn, you must make a Perception check versus a Challenging DC based on the CR of the creature or effect which caused the Fogged condition.
- Failure means you are unable to understand any of the sensory input you are receiving, and cannot take any actions this round.
- Success means you can act as normal, except that all of your attacks have a 50% miss chance.
- Fogged persists until cured with a Greater Restoration spell, a Remove Blindness spell, a Limited Wish spell, or a Wish spell, or an ability which emulates the effects of one of these spells.
- You can spend a full round action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on the check, you shrug off the condition. You may only attempt this once – if you fail the Escape Artist check, you may not try again, and must recover some other way.