- Level: Druid 9, Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Universal
- Domain: knowledge 9
- Elemental School: void 9
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M/DF (a hummingbird's feather, worth 1 gp)
- Range: Self or Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 caster levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30) which may include yourself if you wish
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Foresight is composed of a cadence of words of power that causes the targets to be 'smeared out' in time. This is a quite disorienting effect, but since the targets have the advantage of seeing everything that happens several times as they move through their 'smeared out now', there are no bad side effects outside of the targets head.
- Once Foresight is cast, the subjects can see the results of their actions, or impending danger or harm, before it actually happens. This grants several useful effects.
- Subjects of this spell are never Surprised or Flat-Footed.
- In addition, the spell gives you a general idea of what action you might take to best protect yourself and gives you a +2 Arcane Bonus or Divine Bonus to AC and on all saving throws. This Insight Bonus is lost whenever you would lose a DEX bonus to AC...although, while affected by this spell, that's not terribly often.
- When making a melee or ranged attack, you receive a +2 arcane or divine bonus to all to-hit rolls, and the DC's of any effects you produce (spells, or other class features, racial abilities, item effects, etc) are also increased by 2.
- As a free action each round during combat, the subjects of this spell may make a 5-foot step, even if they have already moved, or made a normal 5-foot step.
- As a free action once during the duration of this spell, you may 'borrow' from your smeared-out state and perform a standard action as a free action. You may do this even during rounds when you have spent an action point. Doing so causes the effects of the spell to 'collapse', ending the duration.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.