Ghost Step (Rage Power)
Ghost Step (Su)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Superstitious Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as part of a move action, you can become incorporeal during your move. While incorporeal, you take only half damage from all attacks, whether physical or energy, spell or weapon, unless the creature making those attacks is also incorporeal. You take full damage from force effects and other incorporeal creatures. You deal only half damage to corporeal creatures while you are incorporeal. You become corporeal at the end of your move action.
- 10th Level: You gain a +1 dodge bonus to your AC while you are moving and incorporeal due to Ghost Step.
- 20th Level: Once activated, Ghost Step applies to any movement you make during your current turn, not just a single move action. Furthermore, you can activate Ghost Step as a free action, rather than part of a move action. Any AC bonus from Ghost Step is only in effect while you are moving and incorporeal.
- 30th Level: You gain a +2 dodge bonus to your AC in any round in which you activate Ghost Step. This AC bonus lasts until the beginning of your next turn, not merely while you are moving. You are still incorporeal only while moving.