Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A glass or crystal bead, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: 10-ft.-radius spherical emanation (typically a 5x5 space area), centered on you at time of casting
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- You cast this spell with a powerful declaration of the sanctity of your person and the place where you make your stand. At the culmination of the spell, you crush a glassy sphere to dust in your hand. An immobile, faintly shimmering magical sphere springs into existence surrounding the space you occupy.
- This sphere excludes all spell-like effects of non-Role monsters with a CR equal to your caster level plus one, and lower. The area or effects of any such power does not include the area of the Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser. Such abilities fail to affect any target located within the globe. Excluded effects include spell-like abilities, and spells or spell-like effects from items used by qualifying monsters. Any type of player spell, however, can be cast through or out of the magical globe. Spell-like abilities already in effect when the globe is cast are not affected. The globe can be brought down by a Dispel Magic (Spell) or similar effects. The caster or any other creature can leave and return to the globe without penalty.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.