Gloria Mundi (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V,S,M (A small ivory statue of a humanoid, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), allies you choose, all of whom must be within 30 feet of each other.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Fortitude negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- When you cast this spell, your words are a paean to the glories of the ordinary, the humble magnificence of the physical form. As you cast this spell, the forms of the allies you choose (see above) gain a shimmer as their very flesh is subtly reformed into the perfect ideal of their true selves. This perfection of form grants many benefits.
- For the duration of the spell, all movement types of the affected allies are doubled, up to a maximum of +60 feet of move. If the allies do not have a Greater Swim speed, a Burrow speed, a Greater Climb Speed, or a Vaulting speed to be improved upon, they gain one of those movement types of their choice, with a speed of 30 feet plus an additional 10 feet per ten caster levels of the caster, drop fractions.
- While under the effects of this spell, affected allies have their overland movement doubled.
- While under the effects of this spell, affected allies may make one bonus melee attack during a full attack action each round. Note that characters can never perform more than one bonus attack action per round, even if they have multiple sources of bonus attack actions available.
- While under the effects of this spell, all attack rolls, save DC's, and saving throws receive a +2 Arcane or Divine Bonus, depending upon the caster.
- While under the effects of this spell, all recipients receive 10 temporary hit points per Spell Level of the spell as-cast. Like all temporary hit points, they may be removed through damage or they expire at the end of a combat, just like all the other effects of this spell.
- This spell lays a dual charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell instead lays a dual charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a dual charge, a divine charge, or an arcane charge, may choose only one of these effects to keep. Dual charges are treated as both an arcane and a divine charge, and a creature may only ever have a single arcane charge and divine charge present on them at a time.