- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: S,M (A small wooden mallet, carved with runes, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: 25 ft.
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Without a sound, only a powerful gesture, the caster directs a massive blow from the very fabric of reality upon a single creature or object within close proximity.
- If this spell is directed at an unattended object up to size Medium, the caster makes a caster Check against the Sunder DC of the object. If successful, the object suffers 1d6 points of Siege Damage, plus an additional 1d6 per fifteen Caster levels, round down.
- If this spell is directed at a creature, that creature suffers (Circle 7 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 20d6+40 at character level 20) points of buffeting (physical, uncommon) and is knocked Splayed by the massive impact. If a saving throw is made as described above, the damage is halved and the creature is only quelled instead.