Haste (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A shaving of licorice root, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Fortitude negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The transmuted creatures move and act more quickly than normal. This extra speed has several effects.
- When making a full attack action, a hasted creature may make one extra attack with one natural or manufactured weapon. The attack is made using the creature's full base attack bonus, plus any modifiers appropriate to the situation. (This effect is not cumulative with similar effects, such as a Divine Power (Cleric Spell) or that provided by a Speed (Melee Weapon Magic Property) weapon, nor does it actually grant an extra action, so you can't use it to cast a second spell or otherwise take an extra action in the round.)
- All of the hasted creature's modes of movement (including land movement, burrow, climb, fly, and swim) increase by 30 feet, to a maximum of twice the subject's normal speed using that form of movement. This increase affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for increased speed. Multiple haste effects don't stack.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.