Heroic Invocation (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A simple crown made of black iron, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 15 caster levels (drop fractions; max 3 at level 30), no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Using worlds of ancient power, you intone the weighty passages of this inspiring spell as if declaming before a vast, appreciative audience. Upon concluding the exortations of this spell, you bestow heroic powers on all creatures subject to this spell. They gain a +2 Arcane Bonus on attack rolls and may add the effective spell level as a bonus to their damage rolls, gain temporary hit points equal to your caster level, and gain a Vaulting speed equal to their normal Walk speed for the spell's duration.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.