Heroism, Greater (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Enchantment
- Subdomain: heroism 6
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a colorful silk ribbon, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Heroism (Spell), except the creature gains a +3 Arcane AND Divine bonus to attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, and temporary hit points equal to your caster level.
- This spell lays a dual charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell instead lays a dual charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a dual charge, a divine charge, or an arcane charge, may choose only one of these effects to keep. Dual charges are treated as both an arcane and a divine charge, and a creature may only ever have a single arcane charge and divine charge present on them at a time.
- (see also: Heroism (Spell))