Hold Portal (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one portal, up to 20 sq. ft./lvl
- Duration: 1 min/lvl (D)
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell magically holds shut a door, gate, window, or shutter of wood, metal, or stone. The magic affects the portal just as if it were securely closed and normally locked. A Knock (Spell) or a successful Dispel Magic (Spell) can negate a Hold Portal spell.
- Add 5 to the normal DC for forcing open a portal affected by this spell.