Hurling Charge (Rage Power)
From Epic Path
Hurling Charge (Ex)
- Requires: Barbarian 1
- Benefit: Once per round as part of a charge action, you can activate Hurling Charge. If your charge attack begins with at least 20 feet of space between you and your target, you can draw and throw a thrown weapon as a free bonus attack before you reach your target. You must have a thrown weapon on your person, and at least one hand free to make this bonus attack. (If you are wielding a two-handed weapon, you can free up one hand, use Hurling Charge, and return your grip to your weapon, all as free actions during the charge.) This thrown weapon attack must be made against the same target as your charge attack. You must move at least 10 feet before making the bonus thrown weapon attack and at least 10 additional feet before making your normal melee attack at the end of your charge. If you begin your charge with less than 20 feet of distance between you and your target, you do not get the bonus thrown weapon attack.
- Hurling Charge cannot be activated in the same charge attack action as another rage power which is activated on a charge attack action.
- 10th Level: You no longer suffer the -2 penalty to armor class from charging, while Hurling Charge is active.
- 20th Level: Roll both the thrown weapon attack and your charge's melee attack at the same time, before you roll damage. If at least one of the attacks hit, both attacks are resolved as hits.
- 30th Level: You gain a +2 bonus to hit with both the thrown weapon attack and your charge's melee attack, while Hurling Charge is active.