Hurricane Blast (Spell)
- Level: Druid 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A puff of air from an Air Elemental, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), in a 25 foot radius burst centered on your space (typically an 11x11 square space)
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell creates a severe blast of air (approximately 50 mph) that originates from you, affecting all creatures in the burst.
- This spell acts exactly as Gust of Wind (Spell), except it blasts in every direction away from you.
- This spell can be used to disperse Obscuring spells. Gases, fogs, and vapors that intersect the squares occupied by this spell are dispersed in those squares.
- Obscuring spells include: Obscuring (Acid Fog (Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud (Spell), Aggressive Thundercloud, Greater (Spell), Barrow Haze (Spell), Cloudkill (Spell), Euphoric Cloud (Spell), Fog Cloud (Spell), Incendiary Cloud (Spell), Mind Fog (Spell), Nauseating Trail (Spell), Plague Storm (Spell), Solid Fog (Spell), Stinking Cloud (Spell), Twilight Haze (Spell)), and any other effects the GM rules as being affected.