Hydraulic Push (Spell)
- Level: Druid 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Evocation
- Subdomain: rivers 1
- Bloodline: aquatic 1
- Elemental School: water 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one creature or object
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call forth a quick blast of water that slams and soaks one creature or square. You can use this blast of water to inflict (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of bludgeoning (physical, common) damage and push a single target 1 square away from you. A saving throw as described above allows for half damage, and negates the Push.
- Hydraulic Push extinguishes any normal fires on a creature, object, or in a single 5-foot square which it is targeted against. Magical fires are unaffected.