Hydraulic Torrent (Spell)
- Level: Druid 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Evocation
- Elemental School: water 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: 60 ft.
- Target or Area: 60-ft. line
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call forth a powerful stream of water that batters all creatures and obstacles in its path until it strikes something it cannot push past. Against creatures and moveable objects this stream acts as a Bull Rush. You can Bull Rush creatures of any size, not just those one size larger than your own. Make a Maneuver Offense check and apply its results to each creature within the area. Your Maneuver Defense for this Bull Rush is equal to your caster level plus your INT, WIS, or CHA modifier, whichever is highest. This Bull Rush does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
- Against immovable objects this stream instead allows you to make a Strength check to destroy the target. When attempting to break an object, the stream has an effective Strength equal to your caster level plus the ability score modifier as above. The Break DC depends on the object you're trying to break - see Sundering Items.
- Hydraulic Torrent extinguishes any normal fires it encounters along its path. Magical fires are unaffected.