Implosion (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 9
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), creatures in a 20-foot radius burst (a 9x9 space) within range
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell is a more powerful version of Harm (Cleric Spell), except that it affects all creatures within the target area, as described above. Implosion expels the impurities of the targets forcefully, dealing (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) points of Negative (energy, uncommon) energy damage to all targets. Each target may make a saving throw as described above to reduce this damage by half. Implosion cannot reduce a target's hit points to less than 1.
- If used on one or more undead creatures, Implosion acts like a Heal, Mass (Cleric Spell), healing 10 points per caster level. This healing does not have a circle, so it cannot be mana-burned to improve its effects.