Invisibility, Mass (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Illusion
- Domain: trickery 8
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (An eyelash encased in gum Arabic, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 caster levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), within range
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Invisibility, Greater (Spell), except that the effect is completely separate for all recipients. Individuals in the group cannot see each other. Each affected creature may lose Invisibility by attacking or other means without affecting the invisible state of all others.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.