Invisibility Purge (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 3
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You surround yourself with a sphere of power with a radius of 5 feet per caster level that negates all forms of invisibility.
- Anything invisible becomes visible while in the area unless it succeeds on a saving throw as described above. If it makes the save, it remains Invisible but gains the Burned condition, inflicting interstice (physical, rare) damage, as the power of the spell attempts to reveal it. If anything wishes to become Invisible, or return to Invisibility, it may make a saving throw as described above to do so.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.