Invisibility Sphere (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 3, Bard 3, Ranger 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (An eyelash embedded in gum Arabic, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: 10-ft.-radius emanation around the creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Invisibility (Spell), except that this spell confers invisibility upon all creatures within 10 feet of the touched recipient (which can be the caster) at the time the spell is cast. The center of the effect is mobile with the recipient.
- Those affected by this spell can see each other and themselves as if unaffected by the spell. Any affected creature moving out of the area becomes visible, but creatures moving into the area after the spell is cast do not become invisible. Affected creatures (other than the recipient) who attack negate the invisibility only for themselves. If the spell recipient attacks, the Invisibility Sphere ends and all affected creatures become visible.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.