Jester's Jaunt (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 3
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (a scratched-up mirror, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature you choose within range.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You teleport, as Lesser Teleport, the target to a space you can see within 30 feet of the target. The destination must be on solid ground, and the teleportation cannot end in a space that is by nature hazardous to the creature you are teleporting.
- This does not count as forced movement, so falling Prone has no effect, nor does movement resistance.