Condition Severity: Weak
You have been shoved off-balance.
- You cannot perform any action which requires a full-attack action or a full-round action.
- Constructs, oozes, plants, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits are immune to the jostled condition.
- You can spend a move action to readjust your footing, immediately ending the jostled condition.
- You can spend a swift action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on the check, you shrug off the condition. You may only attempt this once – if you fail the Escape Artist check, you may not try again, and must recover by some other means.
- If not cleared, the jostled condition automatically ends at the end of the encounter.