Juggernauts March (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V,S,M (A small iron or steel disk, carved to look like a cart wheel, worth 1gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: Self, and see below
- Duration: Until the start of your next turn
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Upon roaring out the hollow, thunderously rolling declarations of this spell, your body is flooded with the juggernauts might. Your form becomes suffused with a massively unstoppable embodiment of the magics of the spell, granting you truly mighty powers of movement.
- This empowerment lasts only for one move action, during which you must use your Walk speed to move. During this movement, you gain ER/- and DR /- equal to your character level plus the spell's level and your Caster Stat Mod. While under the effects of this spell, you may walk directly through the spaces of up to one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30).
- Any enemy creature whose space you Walk through must make a Reflex saving throw. If they fail this save, they suffer (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) as buffeting (physical, uncommon) damage, as your juggernaut might drives straight through them. If they make their save, they only suffer half damage.
- You may not stop or end your movement inside the space of an enemy creature, and as soon as you finish your move, the power of the spell vanishes. You may 'backtrack', to pass through a creature more than once, but they are only susceptible to the damage inflicted once per casting. You may also use this spell to traverse hazardous squares, such as wading fearlessly through lava or death-energy fields, and your damage resistance applies to any attacks of opportunity or any environmental hazards you may encounter. You may ignore difficult terrain. You may NOT pass through Blocked squares, however, and your passage does not clear a path for others.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.