Karmic Blessing (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 1
- School: Universal
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The target treats one skill of your choice as a natural talent until the end of the spell duration.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.