Kinetic Reverberation (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A ball of rubber tree sap, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You clash your hands or objects together, a loud slap, a stomp of the feet, clashing objects together, as you bark out the phrases of this magic.
- This spell converts the momentum and force of your actions into a darting ray of force. You may direct this ray at a target in range as above. If you succeed on a ranged touch attack against that target, they suffer (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of force (energy, uncommon) damage, and are quelled as the power of the strike reverberates through their form and drives them to their knees.