Life Bubble (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 3
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A empty egg, scribed with runes, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), creatures touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You surround the touched creatures with a constant and moveable 1-inch shell of tolerable living conditions. This shell enables the subjects to breathe freely, even underwater or in a vacuum, as well as making them immune to harmful gases and vapors, including inhaled diseases and poisons and spells like Cloudkill (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell) and Stinking Cloud (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell). In addition, the shell protects subjects from extremes of temperature (per Endure Elements (Ranger Poultice)) as well as extremes of pressure. This spell completely negates most forms of non-lethal damage from Environmental Effects, but it provides no protection against lethal damage from any source, including Avalanches, Tsunamis, flash floods, pyroclastic flows, exposure to Lava, etc.
- Life Bubble does not provide protection from negative or positive energy (such as those found on other planes of existence), the ability to see in conditions of poor visibility (such as in smoke or fog), nor the ability to move or act normally in conditions that impede movement (such as underwater).
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.