- Level: Cleric 0, Druid 0, Sorcerer/Wizard 0
- School: Evocation
- Elemental School: wood 0
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: Object touched
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell causes a touched object to glow like a torch, shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius from the point touched, and increasing the light level for an additional 20 feet by one step, up to normal light (darkness becomes dim light, and dim light becomes bright light). In an area of bright light, this spell has no effect. The effect is immobile, but it can be cast on a movable object.
- You can only have one Light spell active at any one time. If you cast this spell while another casting is still in effect, the previous casting is dispelled.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.