Longstrider, Greater (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 3
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of dirt, sprinkled with morning dew, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This poultice, when the holder mixes it with dewy earth, functions as Longstrider (Ranger Poultice), except it gives you a +20-foot Enhancement Bonus to your walk speed and a +10-foot Enhancement Bonus to your other modes of movement (burrow, climb, fly, swim, and so on). It does not affect movement modes you do not actually have - for example, if you do not have a swim speed, this spell does not grant you a swim speed.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.