Longstrider, Greater (Spell)
- Level: Druid 3, Ranger 3,
- School: Transmutation
- Domain: travel 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of dirt, sprinkled with morning dew, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions as Longstrider (Spell), except it gives you a +20-foot Enhancement Bonus to your walk speed and a +10-foot Enhancement Bonus to your other modes of movement (burrow, climb, fly, swim, and so on). It does not affect movement modes you do not actually have - for example, if you do not have a swim speed, this spell does not grant you a swim speed.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.