Longstrider (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 1
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bit of clay marked with a rune, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell gives you a +10 foot Arcane Bonus to your Walk speed. It adds half this bonus (five feet) to all other modes of movement you possess, such as burrow, climb, fly, or swim. It does not give you any type of movement you do not already have by some other means.
- These bonuses increase to +20 feet and +10 feet at 15th level, and +30 feet and +15 feet at 30th level.
- When used with Overland Travel, you gain 1 mile per hour of travel (or 8 miles of travel for a full day) for every character level you possess. At first level, you travel one additional mile per hour of travel, at 12th level you twelve additional miles per hour of travel, at 25th level you travel twenty-five additional miles per hour of travel, etc. This spell does not give any protection from the vagaries of overland travel, such as terrain, Environmental Effects, random encounters, etc.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.