Mage's Magnificent Mansion (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Ritual (10 minutes)
- Components: V, S, F (a miniature ivory door, a piece of polished marble, and a silver spoon)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: extradimensional mansion, up to three 10-ft. cubes/lvl
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- You conjure up an extradimensional dwelling that has a single entrance on the plane from which the spell was cast. This spell can be cast from any plane, even inside a Demi-Plane created by the same caster, or a different caster. The duration can be extended for additional days by casting the spell again immediately upon arising from a full rest, if desired, and it can be extended in this way from the 'inside'.
- The entry point looks like a faint shimmering in the air that is 4 feet wide and 8 feet high. Only those you designate may enter the mansion, and the portal is shut and made invisible behind you when you enter. You may open it again from your own side at will. Once observers have passed beyond the entrance, they are in a magnificent foyer with numerous chambers beyond. The atmosphere is clean, fresh, and warm.
- You can create any floor plan you desire to the limit of the spell's effect. The place is furnished and contains sufficient foodstuffs to serve a nine-course banquet to a dozen people per caster level. A staff of near-transparent servants (as many as two per caster level), liveried and obedient, wait upon all who enter. The servants function as Unseen Servant (Spell)s except that they are visible and can go anywhere in the mansion.
- Since the place can be entered only through its special portal, outside conditions do not affect the mansion, nor do conditions inside it pass to the plane beyond.