Mage Armor (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A piece of cured leather, inscribed with a rune, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: No
- An invisible but tangible field of force surrounds the subject of a Mage Armor spell, providing a +3 Arcane Bonus to AC.
- Unlike mundane armor, Mage Armor entails no armor check penalty, arcane spell failure chance, or speed reduction. Since Mage Armor is made of force, incorporeal creatures can't bypass it the way they do normal armor.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.