Magic Aura (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Abjuration
- Subdomain: arcane 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A small square of runed silk, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Fortitude negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You alter your aura so that it grants a +2 Arcane bonus to AC. This applies to flat-footed and touch AC. If cast while adjacent to an enemy creature, the bonus to AC increases to +3 if the spell is completed successfully.
- Special: Since this spell is based upon the strength of the caster's native aura, it gains strength as their aura grows more powerful. At level 21, the Arcane bonus to AC increases to +3, or +4 if the spell is cast while adjacent to an enemy creature.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.