Magic Bane (Rage Power)
Magic Bane (Ex)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Superstitious Mien
- Benefit: As a free action, you can add your WIS modifier to the damage caused by the next attack you make against a creature possessing one or more supernatural, spell, or spell-like abilities before the end of your current turn. You must activate this power before you make an attack roll against a qualifying target. You must make the attack before the start of your next turn, and the attack must hit the target, or this activation provides no benefit. Additional damage from Magic Bane is treated as part of your normal attack damage, and is multiplied on critical hits. (It is not, however, base weapon damage, so it does not get multiplied at levels 8, 15, 22 and 29.)
- 10th Level: When you activate Magic Bane, it augments up to two attacks you make before the start of your next turn.
- 20th Level: You automatically confirm critical hits with any attack augmented by Magic Bane.
- 30th Level: Attacks augmented with Magic Bane against qualifying targets add double your WIS modifier to the normal damage of the attack. (Increased from 1x your WIS modifier.)