Major Creation (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Casting Time:
- 10 minutes
- Components: V, S, M (a tiny piece of matter of the same sort of item you plan to create with Minor Creation (Spell))
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: unattended, nonmagical object of nonliving plant matter, up to 1 cu. ft./lvl
- Duration: see text
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell functions like Minor Creation (Spell), except that you can also create an object of mineral nature: stone, crystal, metal, or the like. The duration of the created item varies with its relative hardness and rarity, as indicated on the following table.
Hardness and Rarity Examples Duration Vegetable matter 2 hr./level Stone, crystal, base metals 1 hr./level Precious metals 20 min./level Gems 10 min./level Rare metal* 1 round/level
- Includes adamantine, alchemical silver, and mithril. You can’t use major creation to create a cold iron item.