Major Image (Spell)
- Level: Bard 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Illusion
- Subdomain: imagination 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bit of fleece, fancifully woven, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: One 10 foot cube (2x2 area) per three caster levels
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell functions like Minor Image (Spell), except that sound, smell, and thermal Illusions are included in the spell effect. By using a Move action, you can move the image within the range. If triggered, it inflicts (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of fictive (energy, uncommon) damage.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.