Make Whole, Greater (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Ritual (10 minutes)
- Components: V, S, F (A tiny kit of simple tools, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: One object, construct, vehicle, or 10 cu. ft. section of a fortification
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Each casting of the Greater Make Whole spell repairs 1d8+1 points of Siege Damage to a single target object, construct, vehicle, or 10-cubic-foot section of a fortification, up to its maximum Durability. Greater Make Whole can affect objects regardless of whether they are damaged or broken. If more than 50% of the object is missing, the spell will only restore 1 point of Siege Damage to the object or construct per casting, up to its maximum Durability.
- Greater Make Whole cannot restore charges to charged items (such as wands) or regenerate/refill single-use items (such as potions and scrolls). When Greater Make Whole is used on a construct, the spell bypasses any immunity to magic the construct might possess, as if the spell did not allow Spell Resistance.