Make Whole (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Transmutation
- Subdomain: flotsam 2
- Elemental School: metal 2
- Casting Time: Rirual (10 minutes)
- Components: V, S, F (A tiny kit of small tools, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: One object or construct
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions as the Mending spell, except that it can also repair damaged or broken magic items or constructs. The make whole spell repairs 1d4 points of Siege Damage on the target object or construct per casting, up to its maximum Durability. If more than 10% of the object is missing, the spell will only restore 1 point of Siege Damage to the object or construct per casting, up to its maximum Durability.
- Make Whole cannot restore charges to charged items (such as wands) or regenerate/refill single-use items (such as potions and scrolls). When Make Whole is used on a construct, the spell bypasses any immunity to magic the construct might possess, as if the spell did not allow Spell Resistance.
- Make Whole cannot restore Durability to damaged fortifications or vehicles. That requires the Greater Make Whole spell.