Marching Chant (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures you choose within range.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You invigorate your allies, who can hustle. This movement counts as a walk (not a hustle), removing the possibility of accruing Primal (untyped, irresistable) damage or becoming fatigued. This spell does not prevent anyone (including the caster) from becoming fatigued if they go more than 24 hours without a Full Night's Rest, however.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.